Friday, December 5, 2008

Cuteness!

I have too much to post that it is overwhelming, so here are just a few cute pics of Gabe from this week and a video of Joshua.

Gabe has mostly been eating baby food, but is starting to branch out into some solids...gnawing on bread, diced fruit, and his favorite below...Gerber's version of spaghetti-o's.


















Here is the aftermath...


















Josh is not to be outdown with the messy-ness! This was the damage done after Joshua devoured a piece of pumpkin bread with chocolate chips.























And an old picture of Gabe from his Kid's Day Out "Imagination Day". This was Oct. 31st, but his costume as a tandem parachuter didn't quite work out without his Daddy, so we improvised with this "costume" as a biker. Watch out, he is a tough dude!























I wish I would remember that I have to take videos from my camera going a certain direction...I did not remember this time, so you will have to crane your neck to see this. I took this video on Wednesday night at church. One of out good friends, Chantz, is always so sweet to play with our boys. He found the way to Joshua's heart by helping him swing in a creative way!

5 comments:

Smith Family said...

Melissa! That is so sweet. I love the pics, but I must say that Nate use to swing Campbell from his overalls just like Chantz was doing in the video with Joshua. What good times. I miss those days, but I love when you guys share these moments with us.
~Cara

Ang said...

Oh my goodness! Gabe is a little carbon copy of Joshua! I can hardly believe it! Your boys are precious, Melissa! I miss watching Joshua, he's such a sweet kid!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

The pictures of the boys with their messy faces are too cute! You should frame them side by side!

Krystal said...

Hey friend! I tagged you! Merry Christmas!

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

What a cute video! I think Gabe looks like you!