Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Updates

I couldn't even think of a creative title for this post...I have been so bad about not posting lately, that I just wanted to get some cute pictures of our sweet boy on the blog. Here is what he has been up to:

We went to the tennis match of some of our students at church. Joshua had a great time borrowing Ashley's racket and ball. These pictures are of Christian and Ashley with our little tennis player.




Joshua has had an obsession with the lunch kit that he received from his Great Uncle Tim and Aunt Diane for his birthday. He insists on carrying it from the time I am done putting food in it until we make it to the car...and then from the car to the office...then the office to his room in the nursery...and then reverse that process in the afternoon. At first, if I tried to carry the lunch kit for him, a terrrible fit would ensue. It has slowly gotten better, but he definitely loves carrying his lunch kit! It is usually too heavy for him, so he drags it behind him as he walks.

He even tries to carry it while maneuvering the stairs...

One day in Kid's Care the teachers gave each child their very own blow up letter to play with...it was very sweet! Here is Joshua with his "J"!


Last Friday during Kid's Day Out, Joshua took an unusually long 3 hour nap. His teacher knew that I would want this moment captured so she took the picture of him falling halfway off his cot and staying asleep!


Last Thursday we had an Apartment Life event...we all watched the season premiere of Survivor: China and we ordered in great Chinese food. It was lots of fun and Joshua enjoyed wearing one of the Chinese hats that were used as decoration.


His new friend, Molly, helped him put his hat back on when he took it off.

5 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

I am laughing so hard at the picture of Joshua falling off of his cot!! That is so cute!!!
And I love getting to witness his obsession with his lunch box. It's so great!

Janelle and Ella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

That cot picture is so stinking funny. I laughed outloud.

MamaCass said...

I love the falling off the cot. It amazes me that they sleep on those cots at all. I have always wanted to sneak in during KDO naptime.

Kristin said...

After so long without a post, I think we deserve a higher volume of pictures. Although, these are pretty awesome! LOVE the pics in the Chinese hat of course. Laney has a gold one, they can match!