Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Funny Face



For about three months now, this is the face Joshua makes that we call his "funny face." When he first started randomly making this face, he would do it for a long time, waiting to see our reaction. Now we will ask him to make the face and he will only do it for a split second, if we're lucky. I think that he associates making this face with a Baby Einstein Mirror Me book, in which the frog makes a "super-silly" face. Usually when we read that page of the book he makes the face. Enough of that...I just thought I would share one of the random things Joshua does!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

That's so funny! He is just adorable.

I am praying for you, Melissa. I know you don't have far to go before Baby 2 comes! Praying for your health, perfect timing, and God's favor, wisdom and peace to rest on you guys.

Janelle and Ella said...

That is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
Mainly I'm worried that it says this was posted at 4:35am! What are you doing up at that time of day with no newborn in the house yet?!?!?
Praying you all have a very blessed Christmas!
Love,
Kathy Wilshire

Krystal said...

He is such a joy! I love that Karoline gets to play with him every day! I can't wait for Klaire to get to play with Baby #2! He is going to have to show her the ropes too! You are in my prayers for firm steps as you guys get close to the "date"!!!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love it! He is so cute!

Michelle said...

It is so fun to see their little personalities isn't it? I love this face! so cute!

Lauren said...

That is too cute. He is a funny kiddo! He'll have the best sense of humor as he gets older.

Christie & Ellie said...

Ummm....Peter? :) He's a character...just like his daddy! Hope you're doing well and I can't wait to see Baby2!