Monday, February 25, 2008

Yee-Haw!

Our church had a square dance on Friday night...who said Baptists can't dance?! It was a blast and everyone had a good time. Here are Ella and Joshua in their western-wear!


These are some of the kids that were there...


This is my sweet friend and coworker, Michelle. She is holding Gabe, who is dressed as baby cowboy in his boots and "Howdy" shirt...


Otto and Hot Rod (on the right) were the square dance callers. Every square dance that I have been to since freshmen year in high school (which is surprisingly quite a few), they have been the callers. Every year at high school camp, one of the late night activities is always a square dance. Peter carried on this tradition at the churches he has worked for. They are a really cute couple...hello, her name is Hot Rod!


Since Peter doesn't have a daughter, he is practicing his moves with Ella...how sweet!


Gabe danced with me all night because I put him in the sling. You can't really see him in this picture, but he is basically strapped to me!


Okay, Peter probably won't appreciate this picture being on the blog, but it cracked me up. Look how "happy" he and Pastor John look to be dancing together!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

I could not love these pictures more! The one of Ella and Peter warms my heart! It's my fave!

MamaCass said...

Fun pictures. Joshua looks adorable and that last picture is too funny! They really do look "happy".

Lauren said...

Okay, that last picture is hilarious. And I have nearly that exact same sling! Except mine is the black & white one with flowers. It's great--Noah always falls asleep in it. :)