Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here are pictures of my Valentines...my sweet husband, Josh & Gabe! The ladies that took care of Joshua at the church threw a Valentine party today. They were so sweet to invite us back, and included our whole family.
Joshua made his bag to collect Valentine cards in...
Gabe slept in a swing...too much excitement going on for him! Auntie Alicia gave him this shirt that says "Already Breaking Hearts"...it's true!
Then he woke up while everyone ate lunch...
Here is Peter & Gabe with Jared and his daughter, Karoline. Karoline is going to be a big sister in about five weeks!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love all the pics of Gabe. He is so adorable! Keegan loves sand boxes too..I think we will need get one for the spring! (sorry..decided to leave one comment for 2 posts!)

Janelle and Ella said...

I am so sad Ella and I missed the Valentine's party! That picture of Gabe wide eyed is adorable. I hate that I missed him awake.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Both your boys will be heartbreakers...I just know it!

Lauren said...

Baby Gabe is so cute I can hardly stand it!