Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sip & See

Last Saturday some sweet friends from church gave a combined baby shower for three of us on staff at the church that recently had babies. Here are the babies and their ages at the time of the picture:

Gabe (11 weeks), Klaire (3 weeks), and Bear (9 weeks)


And here they are with their big brothers and sister: Joshua and Gabe, Karoline and Klaire, Toby and Bear

This is the beautiful spread...Michelle, Janelle, Jennifer, and Ileeta are so talented at making things special!

Here are the new mommies...Krystal, me, and Melissa H.

Cute pic of Kristin holding Gabe...























My sweet friend, Pat, holding Gabe...















3 comments:

Amanda said...

How precious, Melissa! What a sweet idea! I wish I could have been there to celebrate these sweet babies with y'all. I love your new blog look, by the way.

Kristin said...

Look at your future linebacker. He is so cute in his little plaid shorts!!!

Janelle and Ella said...

It was a REALLY fun shower!! I'm so glad it worked out. And I could cry at how cute the picture is with the three babies and their siblings!