Thursday, August 14, 2008

Conversation with Joshua

Having a conversation with Joshua is a new thing for us, and I love that he can verbally tell me what is going on in his head...for the most part! This morning on our way to church, we took a minute to pray. After we said "Amen" this was the conversation...

J: I show God my raisins.
M: Did you know that God can already see your raisins? He sees everything.
J: I show God my water.

Minutes later...
J: I done pooping. I show God my poo poo.

A short conversation, but it had me laughing so hard! I'm sure it won't be the last time that the topic of conversation turns to poop!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

That cracked Nathan and me up!

Amber said...

hahaha! I love this story! thanks for sharing it!

Janelle and Ella said...

That is awesome!!! Heath and I are sitting on the couch cracking up reading this!

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

I bet it won't be the last time either! That is so funny!

MamaCass said...

Hee Hee! That's too cute. I am wondering what your reply was. Congratulations on a 1st floor apartment and more space!

Its just me...ASHLEY! :) said...

LOL! i love him..and miss him!