Monday, September 22, 2008

Entertainment by Joshua

I have been grabbing my camera a lot lately to video the boys...I'm trying to make sure we have some fun things documented. Since Joshua has been talking and singing so much lately, I wanted to share a few of those videos.

Joshua created his own medley of his favorite songs. In this video he started with the A,B,Cs, then went straight into Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, and halfway through that song changed to Jesus Loves the Little Children.


Joshua Song Medley from Melissa Murrell on Vimeo.

Almost every night we read Goodnight Moon, sometimes more than once. Lately he has been reciting the words along with me. Here is Joshua telling the beginning of the book. He got distracted and wanted to look at himself in the camera as I was videoing him. I am just amazed that kids his age can memorize things...


Story Time with Joshua from Melissa Murrell on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

So precious!!

Anonymous said...

uh oh, uh oh, uh..... hey Pete and Melissa, Lisa and Greg came over the other night and she gave me yalls blog.... Cute kids, Pete you can't be the dad LOL...

Go to http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewalbum.html?alb=132509

go to the 2nd page click on Keith and Angie slide show with a song of our wedding.. hope to see yall soon!

In His grip,
Keith