Sunday, December 10, 2006

1st Time Marathoner

Well, I wish that title was for me, but it is for my friend, Kristin Lewis. She ran her first marathon today, the Dallas White Rock Marathon. I am so proud of her! I cannot imagine running 26.2 miles! It is almost 20 miles from my house to the spot in downtown Dallas where I watched her cross the 25 mile marker. On my drive home I kept thinking, how could I ever run from my house to downtown?! Janelle, Joshua, and I met in downtown, and cheered her on. There are no pictures of Joshua...you wouldn't have been able to see his cute, little face anyway, because he was all bundled up!






Kristin, wearing the green shirt, trained and ran with another friend, Suzy (this was her 2nd marathon)!







Kristin & Suzy at the finish line with their medals!












We are so proud of our friend!












No comments: