Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Family Pics

This is the first year that Peter and I have sent out a photo Christmas card. I love receiving Christmas cards, but I always thought the only reason to send out a picture card was if there was a baby involved. I know it's not that big of a deal, but for some reason, I was really excited about it. Mostly, I was excited to take a family pic, since we really haven't had a good one with all three of us. Here are a few pictures that Natalie Miller took for us...she is a great photographer!




















As you can see, Joshua did not enjoy the picture taking for the whole shoot...especially when we tried to switch out the burgundy ornament for the cream ornament!






4 comments:

PH.W said...

Beautiful kid! merry christmas

Amanda said...

Melissa, they turned out great!

Michelle said...

i loved your card! it was so sweet!

Alicia said...

The pics turned out BEAUTIFULLY!! I love them...Joshua is a little cutie.