Sunday, April 29, 2007

Four Sweet Friends, Four Sweet Babies

I think I have mentioned this in another post, but God has been so good to me to give me many friends that became moms about the same time I did. They have been an encouragement to me constantly, understanding of what I am feeling, and so much fun to hang out with. To expound on this, God allowed me to be roommates my last semester of being single in college with Janelle, Kristin, and Michelle. We formed a deep, lifelong friendship through college, but especially during the semester we were roommates. We always talk about how it seems like we were roommates all throughout college, not just a semester. Anyway, one by one, beginning 2 years ago in June, we each found out that we were going to have a baby come into our lives. God orchestrated that in His timing and in His way, and we were able to sit back, watch, and marvel at His plan. They are all born within five months of each other. Since the babies have arrived, we have had an amazing time praising Him for His goodness to us. Since Michelle lives in Houston, we do not all get together too often. We did have two opportunities this last week, and it was great!

At Laney's birthday party...

At a playdate on Thursday at Michelle's parents' house...the girls, Ella and Laney...


The boys...Keegan and Joshua...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, what a perfect description of the Lord's blessing in our lives!!! I love the pictures. What cute babies we have!!!!
Loveyou!