Thursday, April 26, 2007

My boy in action!

Here are a few random pictures from this week. Joshua's favorite toys are household products, furniture, and anything that has not been tested for safety for toddlers. I don't have a picture of this yet, but Joshua has learned how to lift the toilet lid and seat. I was thankful that he had not put his hand in the toilet water yet, but this morning he threw a small bottle of shampoo into the toilet. He was very impressed with the splash of water! I am sure he will now try to splash around with his hands. Looks like I will have to sanitize the toilet a lot more often...or, you may be thinking, just keep your son out of the toilet!



Corey watched Joshua for a few hours on Tuesday so I could get some things done. It was a nice break and Joshua loved playing with her. Corey took this picture after she laid him down for his nap. It is a little hard to tell from the angle of the picture, but Joshua fell asleep sitting up.

1 comment:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

It must be amazing to fall so easily into sleep! I wish I could sleep like a baby...in any position!