Saturday, June 16, 2007

Big Brother!



If you can't tell from the picture, we are very excited to announce that Baby Murrell #2 is on the way! Peter and I visited Dr. Clark on Friday for confirmation that we are indeed pregnant and due on January 25th. I am 8 weeks along! I needed some major confirmation...you see last Friday I took the first pregnancy test and really couldn't believe that it was positive. So later that night I took the other one...still positive. Saturday I decided to get a different brand and took one more...still positive. Finally, this Friday morning before the appointment I took the fourth one because if I wasn't pregnant, I didn't want to find out at the doctor's office. Silly, I know!

It was so sweet to be able to see our baby in the sonogram, and see the little heartbeat racing. Dr. Clark said that right now the baby just looks like a bean. At our next appointment in a month we will do another sonogram and will be able to see a lot more.

God is so good and we are excited to see His plan unfold!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I know how surprised you must have been. When I got the first positive I called Janelle crying!!! Things are better now that I am 17 weeks along. Congrats!

Janelle and Ella said...

The Hartsfield's are so excited!! Ella just learned how to Josh, now we need to start working with her on baby #2.

Michelle said...

I am excited for you! Who knows...the way our pregnancies have been...we could have our baby on the same day!

Alicia said...

WOW!! Congrats!! this is sooo exciting!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for y'all! Joshua will be such a good big brother!

MamaCass said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!! You are going to have your hands full but it will be so much fun! God is so good! He knows what we are capable of handling and His timing is PERFECT.

Kay Altic said...

Congradualtions friend!!! So excited for you and Peter...That is awesome!!!!

Jessica said...

Melissa...
I am so excited for your sweet family! What an amazing blessing for you, Peter and Joshua...congratulations!

Lauren said...

Hey chica!
Well, if you're early again, we'll have our babies together! Aim for Jan 4!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see if you have double the fun in boys or a little girl!

Kristin said...

I still can't think about this amazing news without breaking into a giant smile!!! I am so happy for you and so happy for us that we get to love another little Murrell!!!!
Loveyou

Rach said...

Congratulations! I don't know if you remember me from DBU, but I saw your blog on Jordan's! Yea for baby #2!!