Friday, June 15, 2007

Vacation Bible School

I have been so excited this summer knowing that Joshua would get to experience his first Vacation Bible School! I want VBS to be a yearly, fun memory for him, so it is great that it is beginning when he is only 13 months. I know that he won't remember this, but he is definitely having a lot of fun with the other babies his age. The theme this year is called "Game Day Central" and is a sports/team theme. Joshua wore his basketball jersey outfit on Monday and was dressed for the team. When I picked him up from his class, he had the cutest little temporary tatoo on his cheek. The older kids get one each day, but I was not expecting for my little one to have one also. It made him look like a big boy! I really wanted to take pictures of this, but I waited until we got home and he was super tired and could not even stand up!


After a good nap, we were able to get another picture of the tatoo!

1 comment:

MamaCass said...

I love those tattoos from VBS. I think they are so cute. Tobey still has his on.