Sunday, January 21, 2007

Laney Lewis



I have not posted in a really long time! I will play catch up soon, but I wanted to do a quick post about my sweet friends, Todd and Kristin Lewis. They left on Friday afternoon to go to Taiwan to get their daughter, Laney. They have been in the process of adopting her for 9 months andwe are so excited that their time of waiting has finally come to an end. This evening, I got a video of the three of them together. It is absolutely wonderful to see them all together. Laney was so sweet, just sitting in Kristin's arms. I know that this is the day that they have been praying for so long. Our God is so amazing to have ordained this day for them! They will be home on January 29th, but you can stay updated on their journey through their blog...www.youbelong.net/toddandkristin.


No comments: