Friday, January 26, 2007

Random cute pics

My cousin, Kerri, sent Joshua some clothes from her son, Seth. One of my favorite things that he fits into right now is this Superman costume. (Don't tell Joshua it is a costume though...he thinks he has super powers.)












This sweet outfit is one that Jackson grew out of and is letting Joshua borrow for the cold weather we have been having! He wore it almost everyday that cold week!










Joshua with Kristin & Todd's dog, Zilla. We were helping Kristin pack Laney's suitcase, and Zilla sat down on Joshua's lap. I think Kristin was relieved that Zilla was being so sweet with a baby, because he needs to be sweet when Laney gets home!











Snow day! Joshua actually slept in until 9:30 that morning and we didn't know that the ground was covered in snow. What a great surprise! I got him all bundled up and we spent about two minutes outside so I could get a few pictures of him in the snow.
















1 comment:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Joshua has gotten so big! I can't believe it! he's too cute!