Monday, January 29, 2007

Laney's Homecoming

All I could think about all day was Laney's Homecoming! Todd, Kristin & Laney's flight arrived around 8:00 p.m. and there were probably 40 people in the airport waiting for them. I was selfishly wishing that I was the only one there to greet them because I have so many things that I want to talk to them about and catch up on! Laney was so sweet as she was surrounded by so many people. It was seriously like she was a movie star because camera flashes were going off left and right for an hour. As a fellow member of the paparazzi, below is a slideshow of the excitement. I am so excited for the Lewis Family...more pics and stories will come as Joshua plays with his new friend.


| View Show | Create Your Own

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Melissa, those are great pictures! I loved getting to see them!