Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Fun with Grandparents

After stopping in Waxahachie (see post below), Joshua and I headed to Houston to spend some time with my mom after her surgery. We waited a week and a half after the surgery so she would be able to enjoy her time with Joshua and play with him. We had fun just hanging out at my parent's house and doing a little shopping.

Joshua has discovered how to open cabinets and drawers...well, he discovered it a while ago but has just now become obsessed with it! We are in desperate need of putting latches on our cabinets! Grandma pulled out a few pieces of tupperware hoping that would curb his need to actually dig through her cabinets.




Here are my boys, staring each other down. Daisy (well, Mr. Daisy) was a gift given to me on my 13th birthday. Needless to say, he stayed at home when I went off to college. Joshua loves to pet him and watch his every move. Daisy puts up with Joshua pretty well.

After a long walk to and from the park, and a lot of swinging, Joshua was ready for a nap. Somehow it still surprises me that he can sleep anywhere...carseat, stroller...anywhere! But my favorite place is still when he falls asleep in my arms!

A few days after returning to Dallas, Peter's parents came up to visit. Joshua is a very lucky baby...he gets to see all of his grandparents often (probably not often enough for their liking though). We went to Frisco to watch DBU play UH in baseball. It was Joshua's first baseball game, and probably his last until we can go in pretty weather. I don't think the cold, wet, windy weather bothered him that night, but it may have contributed to the ear infection he has been fighting since last Thursday.

Here is Joshua with his Daddy! Peter is looking forward to many more baseball games with his son. I love seeing them do boy things together.

Joshua and his Pop taking in the game from inside a suite...it was much warmer in there!

No comments: