Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring Break Goodness!

As a student, I always loved being off of school for Spring Break. Since being out of school, I was able to go to Honduras with my church two years during Spring Break, but several years I have had to work. There is something sad about having to work when the rest of the people your age are vacationing and having fun. Well, this year has been amazing. I wouldn't rather be any other place for Spring Break than at home with my little man. Peter has been able to take off several days to hang out with us, too! That has really been the highlight of my week. Here is a pic of my boys in their flannel pjs.



Peter's mom, aunt, and sister came up to Dallas for only about 24 hours this week. But we made the most of our time. Diane had heard about a little diner in Irving called Mama's Daughter. It is like a cafe you would go to in a small town, with good home cookin' and lots of it! We decided to feed Joshua some mashed potatoes. After his first bite, we decided his reaction was so funny that we had to video it (you may have to look closely for the eye twitching).



1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

I am laughing so hard at work today watching this video! So great. When we fed Ella mashed potatoes for the first time recently she threw up, so he did a good job!