Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Joshua pushing Laney!

It was not a mean push...
It is so fun watching the babies interact at this age. Last night, we got together with Kristin & Laney at Janelle & Ella's house. Ella has a toy that the babies can push and walk behind. I decided to try to let Joshua walk behind it, and he took off! Later, Laney was wanting to sit on it, so we put Joshua behind it, and he started to push her. It was very cute. Laney was so content just sitting there, and Joshua had a blast pushing her. I was so excited about videoing this moment, that I didn't stop to think that I had my camera facing the wrong direction...again! So, I'm sorry that I keep posting videos that are sideways, but I don't know if we are going to be able to recreate this moment. (Yes, the video stopped abruptly because Joshua was about to dump Laney out!)




2 comments:

Michelle said...

wow!!! so strong! I am dying laughing here!

Anonymous said...

Laney was hoping that Joshua could come over later and cart her around some more. She loved having her very own rickshaw!!!!