Monday, May 21, 2007

Water Fun

It has been a long time since we have been able to just spontaneously hang out with friends. Since Peter graduated, we have dropped in to see Heath & Janelle and Todd & Kristin. So watch out, you might be next :) I have been looking forward to warm weather so I can get my little man in his swim trunks and play in the pool. The pool is still a little cool, but I think we had an even better time playing in the Lewis' back yard. Kristin bought a really cute toddler's water play heaven. I really have no idea what it is called and I have never seen anything like it. It filled up with about 2 inches of water and little fountains sprayed water from everywhere. Check out the pictures!












Right before Laney & Joshua played in the water, Todd helped even out Joshua's haircut from a few weeks ago. It looked like a torture method, but Joshua loved it and stayed still. Yes, Peter held him upside down by his legs, while Todd trimmed away!






After water play time, we decided to get some future blackmail pictures and gave Laney & Joshua a bath together. They had a great time splashing in more water.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

great pictures!!! i think i need that pool for keegan!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I've seen that pool at Target and almost bought it so many times. I think I have to buy it now!

MamaCass said...

I love bathtime pictures. So cute. Looks like you guys had a really fun day. I love the picture of Joshua upside down getting his hair fixed. I have vowed I am never cutting Tobey's hair again.