Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Reminiscing...

I have been reminiscing lately about how quickly this last year has flown by! It is amazing to me that Joshua was only turning the corner on 6 months last year at Halloween. He looks so little (but perfectly chunky) in the pictures below. I will post more pictures after our church's Fall-A-Palooza tomorrow night. I can't wait to put Joshua in his big-boy cowboy outfit!

Please pray that he feels better though...our family has passed around a stomach virus and now a cold in the last two and a half weeks. I really want Joshua to enjoy Fall-A-Palooza tomorrow, so he needs to be energized and feeling good!


2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

You are always so creative!! I am loving the halloween pictures from last year! It's so fun to look back. He is so cute!!!

Lauren said...

So cute! I love the poem!