Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Week in Review

Peter arrived home safely on Friday night! We have enjoyed so much spending the last two days together, and Joshua is eating up every minute! I had grand pictures in my head of Joshua's reunion with his Daddy, but it was just too late for Joshua. We arrived at the airport at about 9:15 and Joshua had fallen asleep on the way to the airport. He was completely out and did not wake up at all for the reunion...but it was a sweet reunion on Saturday morning.

I will do a post of pictures and stories from Peter's trip soon, but for now, here are some pictures from our week in Dallas...Joshua, Mommy and Grandma. My mom came in town on Monday to keep me company and watch Joshua during the day. He had a great time hanging out with Grandma. On Tuesday, they met my cousin James and his parents at the Dallas Arboretum.


Joshua in the pumpkin patch...


Joshua and Grandma...







A house made of pumpkins...



Joshua enjoying the pumpkin house...


Friday night was Irving High School's homecoming, so my mom brought Joshua to see me at work on Thursday afternoon and then we went to the parade.

Here we are waiting with anticipation...



Joshua loved the flags and the band...


Ashley and Morgan were a part of the float dressed as characters from the Wizard of Oz. Ashley was the tornado and Morgan was the Tin Man.


On Thursday night, I hosted pumpkin decorating at our apartment complex. I decided carving would be way too much trouble, so we just decorated the outside of the pumpkins. Janelle & Ella and Kristin & Laney came to decorate pumpkins...it was a lot of fun! Here we are with our completed pumpkins.






Joshua was much more interested in throwing his pumpkin than decorating it.

Kristin & Laney being creative...


Janelle was the brave mom because she let Ella hold the paintbrush herself...it got a little messy but she did a great job.

Friday made 25 weeks of pregnancy for me and this is my first prego pic. I am feeling pretty big, but not too much different than when I was pregnant with Joshua.

4 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

You look beautiful, and you have a radiant glow!

Janelle and Ella said...

I love your 25 week picture!! It's SO CUTE!
The pictures of Joshua at the Arboretum are so fun!
Thanks for letting us decorate pumpkins with y'all. We had a great time.

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, you are TINY compared to me! I am 29 weeks and HUGE!

Love all the pumpkin pics. :)

Anonymous said...

he is so adorable!!!