Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas Day

This year's Christmas was different than any other Peter and I have had since we have been married. We stayed in Dallas due to the possibility of the baby coming at any time (we see that didn't happen, now three weeks later). It was fun having Christmas morning in our own home with Joshua.

My mom made Joshua a plate to use to put Santa's cookies on...Alicia and I had a similar plate when we were growing up and I wanted to continue that tradition with Joshua. Although he didn't really understand, he definitely enjoyed taste-testing the cookies for Santa before he went to bed on Christmas Eve night!


When Joshua woke up Christmas morning, he saw the half-eaten cookies...

...and was glad that Santa left a sip of milk for him!
Santa was good to Joshua this year...he got a fun pop-up tent and a wagon with blocks!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay! I love to see pictures of your cute boy! He is always so so sweet! I love the Vans. Laney has some too, so they can be twinkies!!

Janelle and Ella said...

Of course your mom made that plate for Joshua! She never ceases to amaze me. It's adorable.