Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Peter!

My amazing husband turns 29 years old today! Peter is not the subject of very many blog posts, thanks to our precious little boy, but he deserves a shout out today :) We are having a low-key celebration with Peter's family today...pictures will come soon.

Peter may be the hardest working man that I know. He does it with a willingness I don't understand and without complaining. In preparation for our new addition, he has been working major overtime at a second job to pay for the hospital and doctor expenses, and for my maternity leave. I am so thankful for him as my husband, and an amazing "dada" to Joshua (and soon, Gabriel). Here's a Christmas picture of Peter and Joshua with new hats from Cousin Elizabeth.


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy birthday, Peter! I'm loving those hats.

Janelle and Ella said...

Happy Birthday, Peter!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday and Anniversary to you!!! I was so excited to just read that baby brother has a name! I LOVE IT!!!!!! I can't wait to meet little Gabe!!!!