Tuesday, January 8, 2008

January 18th...D-day

D-day...as in delivery day. Well, it looks like baby Gabriel is holding out for the long haul. We had our doctor appointment this afternoon and Dr. Clark said that the fluid level looks good and he didn't mention my blood pressure, so I guess that was a good thing also! I am so glad that Gabriel is doing well, and obviously comfortable. We won't go back to the doctor until next Tuesday. This last week I kept having thoughts that maybe, just maybe I'll go into labor before the scheduled c-section. But after today's appointment I am fine if I don't have him until next Friday...the realization hit me about how soon that actually is...10 days away!

During the sonogram, Gabriel had his arm in front of his face most of the time. Dr. Clark was able to do a 3-D sono for us, but we didn't get to see his face clearly. We did get to see his cute little hands, with what looked like fat rolls on the back of his wrists! I think it would be so cute if he is a chubby baby!

5 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

I loved seeing his little hand and his cute rolls! I can not wait for the 18th to get here. I'm so excited to meet precious Gabriel!

Amanda said...

It's so exciting! I can't wait to meet him!

Krystal said...

He is going to be so wonderful!!! You guys are such great parents!

The Self Cottage said...

i cant believe he's coming so soon! I know to you it probably feels like eternity! Yay, chubbs are the best

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Wonderful! I can't wait to see pictures!