Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Weekend Livestock Show

We drove to Houston on Thursday to begin the long weekend with our families. Before we met up with everyone, we stopped by HFBC and I got to visit with my friend, Lauren. She had her first baby, Noah, two weeks before Gabe was born so it was really fun to get to meet him.



On Friday morning we went to the Houston Livestock Show. It was my first time to go since high school, so it was fun be back at that Houston tradition. Next year I want to actually go to the rodeo and see some bull riding and calf roping! Gabe stayed home at the Murrells with his Great Aunt B and cousin Elizabeth. Joshua loved seeing all of the animals and enjoyed sampling the food.
Before we left for the Livestock Show, we took some pics of the boys in their western wear...


Joshua loves tractors so he was very excited to sit and "steer" a real tractor!


He got to ride a pony and Daddy walked with him...







When the cowboy's feet got tired, he hitched a ride with Uncle Phil...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE the new look! And I'm so glad you went to the rodeo. I wish you'd had my boots!

Linsey said...

So Cute! Love the pictures! Check our blog out sometime!

MamaCass said...

Ahhh that's so fun. Ist pony ride. The boys are adorable in their western wear.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.