Sunday, March 23, 2008

Houston Fun

Two weeks ago, the boys and I packed up and went to Houston to spend some time with the fam. Peter drove us halfway to Houston and my Dad met us in Centerville to drive the rest of the way. They were nervous about me driving the boys by myself...with diaper changes, feedings, and me having to stay awake for four hours of driving! It was actually really nice to be chauffered. My aunt and grandma were in town from California, so it was great to visit them. This was their first time to meet Gabe, and they hadn't seen Joshua since he was three months old. We also were able to celebrate my mom's birthday while we were there. There are many pictures coming, so feel free to scan through them.

Here is the whole crew together...

My aunt Vicki holding Gabe...


My grandma with her greatgrandsons...


I love this pic of Gabe smiling at his grandpa...

Some time with Auntie Alicia...

One rainy day while we were there, we went to Memorial City mall so Joshua could play in their play area. He had so much fun!
After all of the playing, the boys were konked out, which meant that we were able to do some shopping in peace!

The rain clouds dried up and we were able to go to the park the next day for lots of fun on the slides!

While in Houston, we also visited the Murrells for an evening. Gabe got to meet his Great Aunt B, Great Uncle Numa, and Cousin Elizabeth for the first time! Since we weren't there for long, the boys got lots of snuggling time with their family.
Great Aunt B...


Great Uncle Numa...


Cousin Elizabeth...








Pop...


Granny...




Aunt Oksana...


No comments: