Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ask and you shall receive

I believe very strongly that God cares for even the small details in our lives...such as how much sleep I get at night. In the last post I mentioned that I wish Gabe was sleeping through the night. Well, we have had 3 nights in a row of Gabe sleeping at least 9 hours straight! Last night he slept 9 hours, woke up to eat, and then went back to sleep for 3 more hours. I am a little afraid to even tell anyone or post about him sleeping so well because I would hate for him to change his mind and go back to waking up two or three times a night!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh congratulations! Don't you feel so much more alert and refreshed? The last few nights, Noah has been waking up a lot because he's been a little sick, and I'm realizing how nice it is when I get a full night's sleep. But he has NEVER gone 9+3 hrs!!!

Janelle and Ella said...

Go Gabe! Go Gabe! :-)

Unknown said...

Praise the LORD! You are blessed! your boys are so precious!!! Ava is finally sleeping through the night and we too are hoping it sticks!