Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sweet Boys of Mine

Here are some random pics of the boys this last week...























Last week at McDonald's Joshua enjoyed his first ice cream cone...it was a little messy. Don't worry, when it started to melt and drip down the side, I helped out!


















Gabe's teachers at Kid's Day Out took some cute pictures of him and his friend, Bear. I'm so glad that they are in the same class together with Miss Lauren and Miss Sarah.

























His other friend at KDO is Klaire. Today at a lunch after church, Klaire's mommy and I were talking about how much bigger Gabe is than Klaire. Krystal put Klaire in Gabe's arms...she immediately fell asleep and Gabe smiled from ear to ear. His expression in this picture make me laugh!

4 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

I am obsessed with the picture of Gabe and Klaire. I'm tempted to make it my desktop background. :-)

Amanda said...

Oh my word, Gabe and Klaire are so cute and so funny in that picture! It's a keeper forever!

Lauren said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That last picture is great. Gabe's face is hilarious!

MamaCass said...

That picture of Gabe and Klaire is tooooo cute!