Thursday, May 1, 2008

Birthday Bash

Kristin & Janelle are such sweet friends...they threw me and Laney a birthday party on Monday night with my favorite type of food...Mexican! Kristin made a yummy Mexican casserole, Janelle made guacamole from scratch, and yummy Sprinkles cupcakes. Laney's birthday was the 23rd and mine is the 27th, so it is just right that we have a fun birthday party together!

















The cupcakes were very yummy...



































Laney got some cute clothes for her presents. Here she is parading her cute dress from Ella.
























They got me a movie giftcard and a coupon for babysitting so Peter & I can go on a date!





















5 comments:

horseshack said...

I love your hair, and i completly forgot about your birthday. Happy birthday!

Janelle and Ella said...

That is such a CUTE picture of you! It was a fun night. You guys let us know what night you want to go out. I am anxious to babysit! May I suggest Baby Mama? It's hilarious!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

What a great gift! happy birthday! And your hair looks fab!

MamaCass said...

HOw fun. Happy Happy Birthday!

Amanda said...

Just had to stop by and say happy birthday to Josh and happy belated birthday to you, Melissa! Janelle's pictures of his party are amazing. You are so creative! I hate that we missed it!