Thursday, May 1, 2008

Busy Weekend

Last weekend was a busy one for our family...Peter and I had the privilege of going to the Love & Marriage conference at our church, my parents were in town watching the boys, and we got to celebrate Andy's birthday with a fun party...oh yeah, and it was my 28th birthday (that sounds so old to me right now!).

My parents picked the boys up from KDO on Friday and took them straight to The Tubes at Irving Bible. This is one of Joshua's new favorite places, so he had a great time climbing and sliding, and making Grandpa and Grandma climb with him!










They went to the park on Saturday morning and took a long walk. Joshua loves the outdoors and seeing nature!

Gabe is such a sweet baby and loves to play on his mat! That is where he first rolled over (which he has repeated now a few times!).

Peter and Gabe took their Sunday afternoon nap together...

Joshua always enjoys hotdogs. I made one for him this week and I was surprised at how he was eating it! It reminds me of the Reece's Peanut Butter Cup commercials and all the different ways people eat them.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That hot dog thing is hilarious! I knew a little girl who used to do that with bananas--unpeeled.

And I love your hair.

Janelle and Ella said...

That is very funny about the hotdogs!!!
Your parents are so cute.
Gabe is such a SWEET baby. I love him! And I love the picture of Gabe and his dada sleeping together. So sweet.