Monday, May 26, 2008

Video Updates

We are constantly saying, "I wish we had that on video" when it comes to new things Joshua says, or Gabe making a funny expression. So here are a few videos of short clips of the boys...

We have recently been working with Joshua on saying his full name...sometimes his middle and last name get switched around...


In a post last week I said that Joshua was singing "Jesus loves me so" and in this clip he added "Up above the world so high".


And here is a clip of Gabe laughing. Elizabeth Riddle had him giggling after church yesterday by tickling his toes. Of course by the time I got my camera out he was through with the good belly laughs. (Sorry that it is sideways...I forget!)

3 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

These are great videos! Joshua is saying his name so well! And I always love hearing Gabe laugh. It made my day that I got him laughing so hard today. :-)

Melissa said...

Girl, these are precious! I can't believe how big Joshus seems and how stinkin' cute Gabe is! I love it and can't wait to see them more this summer. Love ya.

MamaCass said...

I love love love Gabe's chuckle! Tobey sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and randomly throws Jesus' name in there.